I've joined the TUSAL. I must find a new container as my last one is full, full, full. However I'll have a good start by January 4, 2011.
I've finished the top and sides of Winter Box but no pictures as my camera does not interface with DH's computer.
My other commitment for 2011 is " Up for the Challenge" I've picked my 15 UFO?WIP's to finish stitching for 2011. As follows:
- Lavender and Lace, Fairy Grandmother, designer: Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum
- Victoria Sampler, Winter Box, designer: Thea Dueck
- Little House Needleworks, State fair, designer: Diane Williams
- Just a Thought, Mary Wigham 1790, Wardrobe, designer: Judy Odell
- With My Needle, Mrs. Waddelow’s Needlework Basket, designer: Ellen Chester
- Cross-Stitch & Needlework, Patriotic Angel Tote, designer: Joan Elliott
- The Stitching Parlor, Liberty Tin Sewing Box, designer: Clara L Blalock
- Little House Needleworks, Traveling Stitcher, designer: Diane Williams
- Raise the Roof Designs, Christmasland (5parts), designer: Theresa Venette
- The Prairie Schooler, Christmas Eve, designer: Pamela Byrd Smith.
- Lee Albrecht Designs, Beautiful Bag, designer: Lee Albrecht
- Portarrollos, designer: Mamen Carpacar.
- Brooke’s Books Publishing, Hannah The Happy, designer: Brooke Nolan
- Black Bird Designs, Wild Rose Journal, designer: Alma Allen
- Les grilles de Maryse, Stitcher’s Tray, Maryse
I hope everyone has a wondrous great New Years Eve and a Happy New Year.
Thanks for stopping by.. Please leave a message.. I love hearing from you.