Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday Yippie

It’s overcast and looks like rain again today. I was hoping for a nice weekend but it doesn’t look good so far.
The promised update on Hanna the Happy is a bust. One I forgot to take the picture and two I forgot to bring my flash drive to work. So no picture of Hanna today.
I did finish the Halloween ornie I was working on
but
then I just had to start a Christmas ornie from the JCS 2009. I have all the supplies for Twitter Blue by Courtney Collection so I have two rows done. Oh well 1 out of 24 started.

Blast from the past
The catch up part of my blog

These are the exchanges from Round one of the Christmas Ornament Swap that just ended.
I mailed to Edgar:
Prairie Schoolar Noah’s Ark Stocking.
Stitched over one on 18 count linen from Zweigart with DMC
Then I received from Amy, this beautiful Santa Moon ornament.
It’s wonderfully stitched and finished.
A great big Thank You hug to Amy and a prominent place on my Christmas tree for the ornie.
Thank you for coming by, please leave a comment I love to read them
Rainy Hugs from Big “D:”
Shay

6 comments:

Edgar said...

Thank you again Shay for the lovely ornament!!! I just love it!!!

BeckySC said...

Edgar was such a lucky duck :) I just love the ornie you stitched for him-it's right up my alley :)
AND, your PS Santa from Amy is super too!! Love it as well :)
Have a great weekend my friend :)
((hugs))

Karen said...

Love both. Great finishing on the stocking ornament. Too cute.

Cyn said...

Hi Shay,

Enjoyed catching up on your blog!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

stitching aussie style said...

Hope the weather improved for your weekend!

Love the stitching on your site.

Mylene said...

That is such a great ornament you made for the exchange. Well done!